Did you know?You always have a choice where you go for physical therapy.
At SPORT Clinic Physical Therapy your therapist will take a "whole-person" approach to evaluating your condition and create a specialized program to help you return to day-to-day or athletic function quickly and safely. Using years of experience and state-of-the-art modalities that are proven to work, SPORT PTs will share the burden, and celebrate the success of your wellness and recovery.At SPORT Clinic Physical Therapy, you'll find better outcomes at lower costs.
Using evidence based evaluation and treatment, manual therapy and exercise, SPORT physical therapists help patients overcome orthopedic and musculoskeletal impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities resulting from injury, accident, athletics, occupation, overuse, surgery, and even for prevention of surgery when possible. We are experts at evaluation, treatment, and prevention of orthopedic and sports injuries.There's no need to do it all yourself - your SPORT team will be with you every step of the way.
- Rehabilitation for issues related to the spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist/hand, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- One-on-one sessions and support from a caring staff
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- Biomechanical gait analysis and video recording
- Fall prevention
- Fitness prescription programs for at home exercise
- Fitness education and training
- Gym program for post-rehabilitation follow through
- Cardone Spine Mobilization Tables
- Ultrasound and Electronic Stimulation Equipment
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Traction
- Upper and Lower Body Exercise Equipment
- Treadmill, Elliptical and Stationary Bikes
- Indoor Batting, Throwing, Golf Equipment
- Kinesio and McConnell Taping