Physical Therapy Receptionist/Office Assistant
SPORT Clinic Physical Therapy seeks an experienced receptionist/office assistant. We are an independent practice providing a work environment that is happy and effective for both patients and staff. Experience in a healthcare setting and college education preferred. High school diploma or equivalent required. Visit our website at sportclinicpt.com for more information about our Clinic. Call 414-351-5794, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This part-time position (approx. 20 hours) is offered Monday-Friday between 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Enjoy welcoming new patients and visitors by phone and in person.
- Demonstrate friendly and effective communication skills interacting with patients, providers, and coworkers.
- Exhibit exemplary professionalism interacting with patients, providers, and coworkers.
- Be detail-oriented.
- Multitask and problem solve efficiently.
- Prioritize patient and therapist needs in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency with computers.
- Be a self-starter willing to take on additional tasks.
- Answering phone and taking messages.
- Patient scheduling.
- Patient payments.
- Using electronic medical record to input relevant patient information.
- Respect confidentiality laws.
- Obtaining patient benefit and authorization information.
- Interacting with insurance companies.